The Forest Suite absorbs the landscape with a recycled timber jarrah bed, red gum lounging bench
and natural jarrah vanity. Relax and enjoy your two-person corner spa overlooking the forest.
Be mesmerized by the gently swaying trees as you relax in your hammock.
All five senses are aroused in this popular Honeymoon Suite with its beautiful cream and wrought
iron decor and the wonderful scent of vanilla. Details such as curtains, light fittings, and beautiful
framed photograph by Christian Fletcher leave you in no doubt that you are occupying an exquisite
suite celebrating the vineyards of Margaret River. Separate en-suite bathroom with corner spa
overlooking the cream garden to the forest and your own private veranda setting complete your suite.
The Margaret River area is home to a wide variety of unique wildflowers which inspire the Wildflower
Suite. A framed photograph by Christian Fletcher and etched wildflower design on your queen-sized
bed are among the details along with a magnificent light fitting. Your private spa looking out onto a
garden of wildflowers, visited by local birds, along with your private verandah, complete the suite.
Beautifully decorated in ocean blues and white your suite is as inviting as a bath in the ocean. With state of the art queen sized bed and tranquil ocean scene photographed by Christian Fletcher, you will feel rested and refreshed. A double corner spa overlooks your blue and white garden to the verandah and the forest and somehow the sea seems close enough to touch.
Our spacious rooms feature:
• Separate guest entrance
• All suites have garden and forest views from private verandahs
• Queen sized beds and pure wool doonas
• CD/radio sound system and CD library
• Tea and Coffee facilities with plunger coffee and English Breakfast tea
• Wine and champagne glasses
• En-suite bathrooms, all with double spas/jacuzzi, toiletries and hairdryers
• Heated towel rails
• Mains water supply
• Satellite TV, DVD player and library
• Dual control electric blankets
• Bath robes
• Iron and ironing board
Features of the Lodge include:
• Lounge and outstanding library
• Open log fire
• Satellite TV including Foxtel
• Complimentary Muscat and Sherry
• Separate guest dining room with French doors opening to verandah with garden and forest views
• Fridge for guest's exclusive use
• Evening meals by arrangement
• Gourmet Country Breakfast included in TARIFF
• Garden Gazebo with all weather barbecue facilities and pond
• Wireless internet